Washington get together?

bikerchickk
on 6/18/10 2:21 am - Sequim, WA
  I am heading for Washington on Monday for a month. I thought it would be cool to meet some of you washington losers from OH while I am there. I am originally from Washington and still think of it as home. Maybe have some kind of get together of a few of us? I think that could be really fun. Let me know what you think?
Summer

Height 5'6"  HW 263 SW 239 LW 142 From size 20/22 to size 5/6   

At 4 years out I crept back up to 180 now working my way back down. CW 173 size 10

Aberdare
on 6/18/10 2:51 am - Bellevue, WA
Great idea.  I also belong to a great support group if that interests you.  Where will you be staying?
Jay

bikerchickk
on 6/18/10 3:05 am - Sequim, WA
I am going to my Mom's in Lynnwood. Bellevue is close by, but I don't mind driving around to meet people as i am there for a vacation anyways. I am going to go east of the mountains to see my brother too.
Summer

Height 5'6"  HW 263 SW 239 LW 142 From size 20/22 to size 5/6   

At 4 years out I crept back up to 180 now working my way back down. CW 173 size 10

Thorney
on 6/20/10 1:58 pm - Seattle, WA
Jay, 
I would be interested in knowing about the support group.  I live in Redondo Beach. 

I'd also come to a get together.

Thorney

Thorney
280/132

Aberdare
on 6/22/10 1:10 pm - Bellevue, WA
The next meeting is Saturday at 10:00AM at Overleke Hospital. Park in the west garage and take the elevator down to the ground floor and it puts you right at the Pac center where the group meets. Christina is the bariatric manager and she is great. Sometimes one of the surgeons will drop in and we have guest speakers such as nutritionists, therapists, plastic surgeons etc.
Last meeting a nut came with samples from the Vitamine Store for us to try. That was fun.
We meet the second thursday from 6:00PM to 8:00PM and 4th Sat from 10:00AM to 12noon. It is a very friendly group and very interactive. I for one would love to meet you so let me know if you are coming
Jay
PS  I have hooked up with Melting woman and we get together so you could join us.
ac

Will Wilson
on 6/23/10 9:39 am - Freeland, WA
 Aberdare,
I hope things are going well for you.  I had my RNY on June 1, 2010 and all is going really well.  I am planning on attending the meeting this Saturday.  Thanks for the notice.

Will Wilson
206-718-8160

MeaganJo
on 6/21/10 1:01 pm - Spokane, WA
I think it is a great idea too bad I am in Spokane!
Aberdare
on 6/22/10 1:11 pm - Bellevue, WA
Well you just have to move over here!!!!  Do you belong to a group over there?

thisbe777
on 6/30/10 3:01 am
hi from federal way! 

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Most Active