DS meeting in Seattle area

Lanikai
on 5/20/10 12:06 pm

I understand there may be a monthly meeting of DSer's.  Does anybody know where and when the next meeting is?

Thanks!
Lindy

vitalady
on 5/20/10 4:40 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Tukwila Sizzler

2nd Saturday, 3pm, in the back big room

June 12

Meetings in Puyallup June 8 & 9

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Rosalie W.
on 5/31/10 2:03 am
Hi Lindy,

The Tukwila meeting the second Saturday of each month for DSers is great. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I started with the group prior to my Srikanth surgery in December 2009. I had lots of questions before and after. Especially during those first few months after surgery when everything keeps changing. These folks are wonderful resources. No question is off limits.
I’m so happy I had the surgery. I don’t always do what I’m told; however, with this, I am being very compliant. I’ve lost 101 pounds since the presurgery weight loss program – about 70 pounds since surgery (5.5 months). The Sizzler is by the Southcenter Mall where I-405 and I-5 meet. Instead of going into the mall, head south a block or two on Southcenter Parkway. Sizzler is across the street from the Doubletree Guest Suites.

16615 Southcenter Parkway
Tukwila, WA 98188-3300
(206) 575-0427

Hope to see you there. Rose

Most Active