Rockwood Support Group

Billie Jo C.
on 5/19/10 7:46 am - Spokane, WA

I'm in need of some information...Pretty Please?  

When is the next support group meeting at Rockwood clinic in Spokane?
Do I need to sign up for it?
Can I bring my daughter?
And, Can I attend even tho I'm not having surgery with Rockwood? (still kind of waiting on an approval by insurance)
I remember it being at Rockwood on the second floor but, I'm not sure if it's still there or not?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

-Billie

MeaganJo
on 5/19/10 8:29 am - Spokane, WA
The support group is held at the main Clinic 2nd floor conference room #4 from 6 to 7 every 3rd Thursday of the month, so this month it will be on the 20th. It is an open support group for those that are having or have had Roux En Y surgery I don't know if children are allowed or not what I do know is that there is no age limitations.

~meg~

My new pouch was born 7/19/10
~meg~
sparkyjess
on 5/19/10 10:02 am - Spokane, WA
Yes, it's at the Rockwood, TOMORROW, Thursday, from 6-730, follow signs on 2nd floor. As for kids, as long as not a disruption. Anyone is welcome. We have people that are in all stages....thinking of surgery to people that are years post surgery. You can get questions answered.....
I only wi**** was available more than once a month. Hope to see you there...
Billie Jo C.
on 5/19/10 10:07 am - Spokane, WA
Thanks for the response.....

I'm looking forward to going. I attended back in 2006 once so I remember where its at now.

Thanks very much
-Billie
sparkyjess
on 5/20/10 1:51 pm - Spokane, WA
I sat right in front of you and was going to introduce myself in the end but you and the cutie daughter were gone..... Maybe next time. Glad you came. ttys
Billie Jo C.
on 5/20/10 4:15 pm - Spokane, WA
Awwww really?!? I'm sorry.... If I would have known, I would have stuck around.
I'll be to the next one. Hope to meet you then. 

How is everything going for you ? 

writerscrawlz
on 5/21/10 2:01 am - Cheney, WA
Cool - I'll get to meet two new buddies next month!

Most Active