Soy Protein drinks

keepfighting1
on 5/8/10 6:26 am
Does anyone have a suggestion on a Soy Protein drink that tastes good and doesn't leave an after taste?  It seems I am allergic to the Whey products.  I tried GNC and don't really like it.
Thank you for your help

jcheryld
on 5/12/10 6:38 am
I see you've had a handful of views but no replies. I wish I could help but I wanted to ask- are you allergic to whey or lactose intolerant? I am lactose intolerant but tolerate whey protein just fine. My favorite protein powders are the Syntrax nectar proteins. Wal-Mart sells a nice 1lb tub of vanilla whey that mixes well and even bakes pretty well. Hope this helps...
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

keepfighting1
on 5/12/10 2:25 pm
Thank you for replying.  I am allergic to Whey because as soon as I take a sip, I get sick , nauseous and of course the old faithful diarrhea. :(  I even get sick if I use jus****er in the Whey protein.

writerscrawlz
on 5/21/10 11:37 pm - Cheney, WA
I found a flavorless soy protein drink the other day - not too bad.  It has the same grams of protein as the whey and instead of a scoop, you only need two teaspoons.  I've added it to yogurt, sugar free pudding, jello (more of a juice than jello), tomato juice, and even room temp broth - so far I am tolerating that one far better than I did the whey.  Hope that helps - I purchased it at Bi-Mart for under $11.  It was a one pound can.
Kathy

Most Active