5 more days

wdp1015
on 4/30/10 4:39 pm
Almost there! 5 glorious more days till I'm sleeved.  Had my preop aptt. on Monday.  Labs were good, EGD good, I'm all set and ready to go.

Not too nervous at this point,  just worried I won't be able to keep the weight off since I never was able to before.  After years of never knowing if it would finally be the time I lost and kept it off, It's weird to know it's gonna come off for sure, it's making sure I take care of my sleeve thats gonna keep the weight off.  No more 'When I lose weight, I'm gonna...'  It's comin!

So glad I'm finally doing this.

Wendy

jcheryld
on 5/1/10 9:44 am
Congrats Wendy! Your fears are completely natural... but you will maintain! Keep us posted. Who is your angel?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

wdp1015
on 5/1/10 10:48 pm
Hi there, I actually don't have one.  What exactly is an angel by the way?

debbieway1965
on 5/2/10 1:00 pm - Granite Falls, WA

Your in good hands with Dr. Landerholm. Best of luck with surgery and will be thinking of you. It's a wonderful journey, don't stress about the pre-op diet, just do the best you can. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and remember that support is the key to success.

Debbie Calloway

jcheryld
on 5/2/10 11:37 pm
An angel is another member from OH that you've connected with who will keep in contact with you while you are immediately pre and post-op. They are there to support you, answer questions, and keep your other friends on OH updated on your progress on your surgery support page. Its a pretty neat duty! Let me know if you want an angel, its fun to do!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Mini.me
on 5/2/10 2:14 pm
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. It takes time to get used to, but you are gonna love your sleeve. I've also heard good things about Dr. L. Best of luck with your surgery and recovery.

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

wdp1015
on 5/2/10 3:10 pm

Thanks to all for the well wishes and encouragement.  I just love this site!

Most Active