Newbie sort of, Group Health Insurance

Denisha V.
on 4/30/10 7:30 am - WA
Hello everyone, I have been absent for a few years, but am back with a vengeance! I got a job with Group Health about a year ago and found out they do different weight loss surgeries. I love it because I work close with the docs and my pcp is friends with a lot of eastside docs because she grew up in Bellevue. Needless to say, she met the surgeon and said he can't wait to do my surgery, I know that I am approved, I am not going to think the other way. It is a pretty short process with them and has changed so much over the years from what I hear. Even if you haven't done the weight loss program, they will still do the surgery even if you are going through the diet process. So my question is, who has had a Group Health doctor do their surgery? What type of surgery? Who was it? I heard Dr. Bock and Landers???? Might have them misspelled.....I kinda want to know everything. I am going to go to their support group which is the third thursday of every month. I am probably going to be at Bellevue because that is where my pcp is and their is a surgery center there. Anyway, any up to date info would definitely be appreciated ! I missed everyone, you guys were always so supportive!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/10 9:13 am - .., WA
I read you were looking at DS surgery. I have Group Health, Options and they told me ythey do not do that surgery.??
Most Active