Juicy Princess

juicyprincess
on 4/29/10 2:18 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey you all. i am going to update my blog but was in a hurry and wanted to hit anyone who maybe isnt on my friends list. I am looking for support meetings in TaCOMA. Missed TTNT, hve had to work and not quite in tacoma..anyone?
I am working pharmacy and massage. I have a massage facebook page and a blog for massage stuff...PLEASE, check it out and if you like it, follow me (followers are going to get special love). http://daydreammassage.blogspot.com/
I am STUCK at 160lbs, but exercise is still escaping me, we are short selling our house, but that is such a good thing (for us). But am wearing 29 inch waist. We moved to North Tacoma, kids are great, hubby is great. Health is good, need to go pay for another follow up (not having insurance sucks). Bought roller blades and have high hopes...never knew life could be this much fun (well i did  but i forgot)...
xoxoxo

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
PinkFlamingoes
on 5/2/10 9:16 am - Buckley, WA
Sounds like all is going well for you . I'm glad you are putting fun in your life . Kathy

Susan O.
on 5/21/10 12:16 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hey Sweetie! Have missed you like crazy! Hope to see you Monday eve. I don't know of any groups in No. Tacoma, or if Merrilee is still have group in Gig Harbor, but I'll find out. Take care!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active