Gastric Band Support Group Tukwila, April 24th

Lisa O.
on 4/16/10 3:11 am, edited 4/16/10 3:13 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Hi all Band patients!

If you're a pre or post op gastric band, (Lap Band or Realize), patient come check out our support group, "Growing Thin"!

The next meeting is April 24th at 9:00 a.m. at Starbucks in Tukwila, (directions below).  We meet the last Saturday of each month at 9:00 so mark your calendar!

It's a very casual group. We don't always have a planned topic each month but like to share our experiences of living with the band. 

Please join us!  Please let me know if you're coming so I can keep track of the head count. 

Lisa O.

Here you go.  This store is slightly north of Southcenter and a bit off the beaten path so it should be less crowded.  It has 13 tables and seats for 31…plus 10 outdoor tables.
  Starbucks 13038 interurban Ave Tukwila (Look for large and very tall sign – it is a drive-thru)   From I-5 N:   1.       Take WA 599 N, exit 156 towards Tukwila/W. Marginal Way 2.       Turn right on Interurban Ave S. 3.       Store is on the left   From I-5 S:   1.       Take exit 156 - Interurban Ave S towards Tukwila 2.       Turn right on Interurban Ave S 3.       Store is on the right

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

mzcancer2000
on 4/17/10 1:56 am
Would love to attend but I work weekends and do not get off til 1pm.

Nicki H.
on 4/20/10 11:20 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Hey Lisa!
I am hoping to make it Sat.  Not sure what the husband has planned.....hope to see you!

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Sheryl R.
on 4/21/10 1:58 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Lisa,
I plan on being there.
Most Active