Missed group tonight but GOT MY DATE!!!

Merinda Mullins
on 4/15/10 1:41 pm - Lake Stevens, WA
I am so sorry I missed the group in Marysville tonight, I will make it one way or another. I was so tired when I got back from Bellevue I had to wind down. But through it all I have my date... June 8th... 49 days from today and I am excited.
We talked about everything today at my appointment including that I am high risk for this surgery since I had another procedure 13 years ago. it was a Nissan Fundleoplication for Reflux Disease. So this is kind of considered a revision to RNY in clinical terms, I do not care what they call it as long as it gets done.
So I will be joining many of you on this journey very soon and I love it.
Thank you all so much for your compassion, stories, rants and raves because it has given me a great view into what I will be facing, and who better to get the info but from the source...
Thank you.........

♥♥♥ ~~ Merinda Mullins ~~ ♥♥♥
RNY 06/08/2010

Linda W.
on 4/16/10 1:15 am - Vancouver, WA
Congratulations!!

Linda
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13 

Merinda Mullins
on 4/16/10 2:52 am - Lake Stevens, WA
 I plan on being at the meeting in May.. I am so excited right now, I slept so good last night because I know the pressure will be off of me soon. Oh what a wonderful feeling.. and it seems as though everyone in the house is more relaxed too...... 
Thank you all for being here.
Mini.me
on 4/16/10 1:29 am
We missed you too.  But, I'm very happy to hear that you have a date.  Maybe you can join us for one of the May meetings.

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

jennay
on 4/16/10 4:11 pm
Congratulations! One step closer :)

Looking forward to meeting you in May at the Marysville support group....

Jen

Most Active