Vancouver support group question

Angie B.
on 4/12/10 10:50 am - Seaside, OR
    I was wondering if anyone goes to the support group in Vancouver at SW WA Medical Center through OWLS?   I know it's on Wed. night, I think the 1st or 2nd Wed. of the month?    I'm interested in starting to go, but I was curious if anyone from here goes to it.   I work a couple miles from the hospital and don't get off work till 6:30 which is when the meeting starts.  I would have to walk in late, and would feel better about that if I felt like maybe I kinda knew someone, or at least OF someone who will be there.  LOL    I will call the program and try to talk to the person who works with the support group, but thought maybe someone here might have some insight.
                                                            Thanks, Angie

HW 321// SW 278//CW 168
Linda W.
on 4/14/10 1:51 am - Vancouver, WA
Angie,
The meetings are the third Wednesday each month, from 7 to 8:30pm. The let out time is questionable usually later.
I hope to be there.
Have a blessed day!
Linda

Linda
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13 

Angie B.
on 4/14/10 2:02 am - Seaside, OR
   I don't know why I was thinking that the meetings started at 6:30.   That's awesome that they start at 7, I'll have plenty of time to get there even if we're running a few minutes behind getting out of work.   I'll plan on trying to be there next week then.  I had to pull out my calendar to see when the 3rd Wed. is.  lol    Thanks Linda, I'll look forward to meeting you.
                                                                                                Angie

HW 321// SW 278//CW 168
Most Active