some WOW moments

pnw
on 4/4/10 6:39 am - Vashon, WA
 Been saving these

1.  Went to a clothing store - was looking for pants and the clerk said - honey this is the plus size rack you need to look over there for the smaller sizes

2.  Went grocery shopping with my 18 year old.  A person I had not seen in about year did a double take - came back around the isle and said 'wow...I don't know what you did but you look lovely - I thought your son was with a girlfriend.'  My son laughed then thought that was weird.....

3.  Size 8s are getting small

major closet cleaning is due
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Lori K.
on 4/4/10 8:42 am - Spokane, WA
Awesome Mary!  Size 8!!!   I can't wait to fit in size 16's!   Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
Lori   <><  
Ht.  5' 5 1/2"
HW / Pre-op SW  / CW /  MY 1st GW / 2nd GW/ Surg.GW FinalGW   

272 /  255   /  246 / 166/182(29bmi)/ 172(81%EWL)/ 163  /152 (24.8BMI)    
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.   Robert Collier

Linda W.
on 4/5/10 3:23 am - Vancouver, WA
You go girl!  How are you feeling?
Linda

Linda
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13 

pnw
on 4/9/10 1:07 pm - Vashon, WA
 Hi again gang.  
1.  I am not on as much as I can - my work computer does not permit OH to load.  ???
2.  I go to bed very early and am up at 4 am - so weekends are my only check in time
3.  My old clothing.  If you can figure out how to meet up with me - come and get it.  I ranged from size 12 to size 16.  Elastic waist paints and big shirts.  I could probably give away my whole wardrobe!  

I sometimes think I can still wear them but then I put something on and it falls off.  While it's fun it is also a bit upsetting not to have something to wear at 4 am!  I try to arrange my clothing the night before so I am not surprised.

Today I purchased a pair of jeans from a consignment store......size 7 (jrs).  Love it!!!!

Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

writerscrawlz
on 5/14/10 3:21 am - Cheney, WA
Congratulations! My surgery is in two weeks, and I'm just thrilled I gave up soda a couple of months ago!   I currently have sizes 12-26/28.  I look forward to tossing those!
Most Active