Hello

jamiefleck
on 3/31/10 3:06 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Hi my name is Jme and I am new to all of this and have no idea what is going on.  I hardly chat and I dont knw what to expect.  I want to knw everything,   Anything that you can tell me would be great.  Problems with insure?  Um How long it starts to take to lose wieght?  How sick im gonna get anything.  I am a military spouce I just got out of the Navy after 10 years because of my weight very heartbreaking and alittle bitter.  Umm any one have any Tricare horror stories um and ya whatever I think that this is a great place for me to start my journey.  You guys are great and have a fantabulious Day!  Write back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini.me
on 3/31/10 8:47 am
All of the surgeries are so different so it's hard to answer all your questions.  What options are you looking at right now?

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

jamiefleck
on 3/31/10 10:06 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I am going with the most common gastric bypass.  My surgery is going to be the first week of May.  Fun fun

rebeccaford
on 4/1/10 6:55 am - Honolulu, HI
 If you already have an approval, then there are no Tricare horror stories.  You are covered.  What hospital are you having it done at?  A lot of us can chime in and help you get some of your additional questions you might have.  

Rebecca
3/23/2003 Open VBG
4/6/2009 Open RNY Revision
6/08/2011  - I've lost 155 lbs! size 8-10

msR
on 4/7/10 4:36 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I have all kinds of tricare horror stories. None have to do with my surgery and that process though. Where are you having your surgery done at?
Most Active