yay! Support Group in Marysville... join us!

debbieway1965
on 4/12/10 2:10 pm - Granite Falls, WA
Welcome Merinda!

Just to let you know, group decided to meet again on Thursday 4/15. Some of us are meeting at 5:30pm to walk around the track at the school across the street, but will meet at 6:30pm for the meeting as usual.

Hope that you can make it, we really do have fun.

Debbie Calloway
Merinda Mullins
on 4/12/10 2:19 pm - Lake Stevens, WA
 I will be there. I should be back from seeing the surgeon by then and maybe have some good news. I look forward to meeting you all and thanks..

Mini.me
on 4/14/10 4:47 am

The last meeting was my first time.  This was a great group & I really enjoyed meeting everyone.  Due to work time, I won't be able to make it to the walk, but I will be there for the meeting at 6:30.

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

jennay
on 4/14/10 12:37 pm
Hey gang,   Just a reminder that we will be meeting for a walk/meeting tomorrow evening at 5:30 @ Grandview Village rain or shine! We will walk from 5:45 to 6:30 (we will wait a few minutes before heading out for anyone who might be running a few minutes late and to stretch). I'm also going to propose that we meet from 6:30 to 7:30 instead of the usual end time of 8 pm for this session. I'll be bringing another WLS friendly item for you all to sample and of course there will be plenty of time for discussion. Hope to see you tomorrow, if not our next meeting is on May 7th- :)    Jenny
Most Active