yay! Support Group in Marysville... join us!

jennay
on 3/25/10 2:47 pm
Monthly Support Group for patients interested in a positive, safe environment to discuss issues, ask questions, share stories, and celebrate victories with weight loss surgery (all types welcome).  Whether you are a current patient, are scheduled for surgery, or are just gathering information about weight-loss surgery then this is the place for you!

Important Details:

First Thursday of each month (April 1st is our next meeting)
6:30-8 pm
Grandview Village*
5800 64th ST NE (near the Marysville YMCA)
Marysville WA 98270

*when you enter the lobby the staff will direct you to the meeting room

...feel free to message me if you have any questions, I hope to see some new faces this month!

Merinda Mullins
on 3/26/10 1:55 pm - Lake Stevens, WA
 I would be very interested in joining the group but the 1st Thursday of the month is the date of our American Legion Auxiliary meeting here in Lake Stevens. We meet from 7-9 and being on the board I have to attend. Are there any other times or dates that you meet? If not I totally understand and would be willing to possibly start one here in this area. 

I am in the beginning of my journey, I have seen the surgeon and we have started the steps to get me to a surgery date. I am in need of this due to extreme health conditions. 

I am looking forward to getting to know others in the area that understand and share in this journey.

Thank you
Merinda
♥♥♥ ~~ Merinda Mullins ~~ ♥♥♥
RNY 06/08/2010

jennay
on 3/31/10 10:21 am
Hi Merinda!
Sorry for the delay getting back to you- but I did want to let you know that at our last meeting we discussed meeting 2 times per month instead of just once. I will definitely post about it here if we are able to make arrangements for that to happen. I hope you get your surgery date and we get to meet you soon!

Jen
Merinda Mullins
on 3/31/10 10:31 am - Lake Stevens, WA
 Jen,
That would be wonderful if there was another night in the month and if you need help let me know because i would really be interested and look forward to meeting others who are in the same position as I am. I look forward to meeting you as well. I have all my pre appointments and will be finished with those on the 14th. I can not wait because I know then I am closer then I was. Thanks for replying.. have a great evening..

jennay
on 3/31/10 10:44 am
we have a great group, so I think we can make it happen! I will definitely post an update after the meeting tomorrow. Hope to be able to meet again this month....
Mini.me
on 3/31/10 8:45 am
I think I'm finally going to be able to make a meeting.  See you tomorrow night.

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

jennay
on 3/31/10 10:22 am
awesome news! See you tomorrow then :)

Jen
Mini.me
on 4/2/10 1:17 am
What a great meeting last night.  So much fun meeting other WLS patients.  Thanks!

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

jennay
on 4/2/10 3:52 am
I'm glad you had a good time last night and looking forward to having you at future meetings as well! Don't we have a fun group? I love meeting others in person too. See you again soon :)
Merinda Mullins
on 4/4/10 3:44 pm - Lake Stevens, WA
 How did it go? Did you all come to an agreement on adding another night in the month? I sure hope so, I am so excited.... Thanks
♥♥♥ ~~ Merinda Mullins ~~ ♥♥♥
RNY 06/08/2010

Most Active