Evergreen Hospital Anyone???

dznydiva
on 3/18/10 8:32 am
Anyone have their surgery at Evergreen hospital?  I am having RNY there on the 12th of April.  Just wondering what you think of it?

A dream is a wish your heart makes!   DznyDiva
HW 244/SW224/CW164/GW150

FabBy50 .
on 3/18/10 10:56 am - Everett, WA
My niece is at Evergreen right now, she had surgery on Monday. In fact she had your same Dr. I have been there to cvisit her many times, and have had surgery there (hysterectomy) It is a great hospital and the nurses are the BEST!!

Good luck on your surgery!
dznydiva
on 3/18/10 11:30 am
Thanks Bernadette,

When is your niece going to be discharged?  Just curious how long I will be in the hospital?

HW 244/SW224/CW164/GW150

FabBy50 .
on 3/19/10 2:06 am - Everett, WA
She is getting out today, she should have been out on Wednesday but had a setback. She could not go to the bathroom after removing her catheter, so that is why the extra days. Other than that she is doing great!! I just got off the phone with her, she said to tell you that the nurses love having Dr Chebli patients. The reason is that he is such a picky Dr. and they know that he does such a good job, so you are in good hands with him!!

Good luck!!
dznydiva
on 3/19/10 4:10 am
Bernadette, thanks so much for that.  Tell your niece I wish her the best and a speedy recovery!  If she is willing I would like her to message me on here and we can share stories once she is feeling up to it of course!

HW 244/SW224/CW164/GW150

Bigrum
on 4/15/10 7:36 am - Mill Creek, WA
Evergreen is awesome. Myself and three people close to me all got our RNY surgeries there.
dznydiva
on 4/15/10 7:49 am
On April 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM Pacific Time, Bigrum wrote:
Evergreen is awesome. Myself and three people close to me all got our RNY surgeries there.
I am getting excited 2 weeks from tomorrow!!  The rooms look nice and big, how were the nurses and staff?  My husband is planning on staying with me so that will be nice. 

HW 244/SW224/CW164/GW150

Most Active