OH Magazine

PinkFlamingoes
on 3/14/10 11:53 am - Buckley, WA
 My picture was in the last OH magazine , but the weight lost was incorrect . I thought they would just print a little correction . They put my picture in the new issue , with the correct weight . Yay ! Very exciting . Not much to say these days . I'm so busy trying to get my Mom's house ready to list , I barely have a minute . I can't believe how many trips i've made to the Goodwill truck . I will have lots of tax deductions next year . lol . I'll be glad when i'm done . Hope to be at Through thick and thin next week . Kathy

Sarahlicious
on 3/15/10 12:10 am - Portsmouth, OH
Hey there pretty lady!!!! Congrats! Hope your mom's house sells quickly. =)

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

PinkFlamingoes
on 3/15/10 12:16 pm - Buckley, WA
Hey Miss Sarah . Thanks , I hope it sells quickly , too . the market is a little better now , than last year (thank goodness). It's good to see you . Kathy

Most Active