Dr. Srikanth info?

S.A.R.A.
on 3/16/10 11:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Contact the above email address, Ura will get you to the right place.  The do offer cash pricing and I cannot recall the amount. Please make sure your sister talks to a state-side surgery before heading out to Brazil... most surgerouns will not touch a WLS patient unless they performed the surgery... mostly due to medical malpractice insurance issues.

Good Luck on your search!

~Michelle
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

Charlie K.
on 4/1/10 9:13 am - Kennewick, WA
I just want to jump on the bandwagon of people who love Dr. Srikanth. I had my surgery 7 days ago and couldn't be happier (unless I could eat cheeseburgers and get healthy).
StephOinAZ
on 4/1/10 6:57 pm
This is in response to all the possitive responses for Dr. S...I just decided to have my revision to DS w/him and I hadn't heard about him before.  So it was great to find this post and see that so many people have actually gone to him and love him so much.  So far, the staff is WONDERFUL!!  They are so on top of emailing me within minutes of me emailing them.  I feel very confident with him
Denisha V.
on 4/30/10 7:40 am - WA
I didn't have my surgery with him because I lost my insurance but I have heard so much more than is posted here that he is a great doc. From the two times I met him he was GREAT! Staff is awesome and very professional! He did do my EGD and was great also, he is a truly caring man!
Most Active