Dr. Srikanth info?

Mdae
on 3/8/10 1:08 pm, edited 3/8/10 1:15 pm
I'm a very happy Dr. Srikanth post-op, but I can't seem to find an email for him in my paperwork, and i have some questions. 

My sister is now looking to have the DS, but her insurance won't cover it. I'm hoping to get a pretty close estimation of self-pay cost, including pre-op testing, etc.  Is there any sort of reduced rate if you pay cash?  She is considering Brazil as well, but the idea of having her surgeon nearby for after-care is understandably appealing.  She's extremely busy with work, so I'm trying to help out with info-gathering. 

Thanks!

ETA - i think i found an email, but will still welcome input!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/8/10 11:16 pm - WA
You can contact Dr. Srikanth at the St. Francis hospital web site. Have a great day!

Merrilou
melswife
on 3/9/10 7:27 am - Port Orchard, WA
St Francis offers a cash price that is steeply diso****ed from what the insurance companies are charged.  The charge that SF covers, for gastric is around 12k, covers everything to do with the hospial stay, things like the or, overnight stay in a room, nursing services etc.  It does not include the surgeon, the anesth or the testing.

nojess
on 3/10/10 11:47 pm - wa 98122, WA
Personally, I would never go to him. Several patient complaints. You might want to check in the the Washington State Medical lic. Board regarding complaints.
Mdae
on 3/11/10 4:39 am
I've already had my surgery with him, and i know several of his other patients - we all think he's fantastic.  Thanks for your input though!

Dapme
on 3/12/10 1:39 am - kingwood, TX
I did check The Washington State Medical licensing Board for Dr Srikanth,and there are no
complaints there for him.....fyi.....
S.A.R.A.
on 3/16/10 12:04 pm - Tacoma, WA
Before posting things like this you might want to check your sources... Dr. Srikanth is by far one of the best WLS surgeons in WA. I have never run across a patient that had poor results or complaints and if they have issues it is mostly due to personal non-compliance.

I too am a post surgical patient. I had no complications, prior to the 1 year mark I reached weight goal, will not need plastic surgery (due to great supplementation and follow-up care), and have the tools necessary to be success in maintaining a health life.

~Michelle
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

Stephanie T.
on 3/12/10 12:58 am - Seattle, WA
The email is, [email protected]
Udamnskippy
on 3/14/10 1:52 am - Port Orchard, WA
Dont quote me but I think Dr. Shrikanth has done the most D.S. surgeries in the Puget Sound area.He has been around a whole lot longer than most Bari Surgeons in the area. He is fantastic to me... and I had complete faith in his expertice and knowledge...
Steve          
Cynthia H.
on 3/14/10 1:13 pm - Renton, WA
I'm just putting in my 2 cents.  Dr Srikanth was my surgeon and I am soooooo happy!!
I haven't talked to anyone who has had a problem with him.
I don't know much about DS, but I'm sure that he would be great with any surgery he performs.

Cindy  

Most Active