Please come to Marysville support group!

jennay
on 2/25/10 3:12 pm
Monthly Support Group for patients interested in a positive, safe environment to discuss issues, ask questions, share stories, and celebrate victories with weight loss surgery (all types welcome).  Whether you are a current patient, are scheduled for surgery, or are just gathering information about weight-loss surgery then this is the place for you!

Important Details:

First Thursday of each month (March 4th is our next meeting)
6:30-8 pm
Grandview Village*
5800 64th ST NE (near the Marysville YMCA)
Marysville WA 98270

*when you enter the lobby the staff will direct you to the meeting room

...feel free to message me if you have any questions, I hope to see some new faces this month!
LisaAnn
on 2/26/10 2:34 am - WA
I am going to attend! I am not sure whereGrandview Village is,but I do know where the YMCA is, so I will find it!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

jennay
on 2/26/10 11:10 pm
yay! Glad to hear you are going to make it to the meeting!

... if it helps any, Grandview Village is on the Right side of the road (when you are traveling towards the Y from State Street/West) just a few blocks before you get to the Y- of course if you are driving from the direction of HWY 9 (East) it will be on your left just a little past where the Y is...
debbieway1965
on 2/28/10 4:58 am - Granite Falls, WA
Hi! My name is Debbie Calloway and I am scheduled for RNY by Dr. Landerholm on Monday March 8, 2010 at Stevens Hospital. Due to the fact that I live in Granite Falls, I plan to begin attending the Monthly Support Group in Marysville on Thursday 3/4/10. See you then!
jennay
on 2/28/10 5:20 am
Hi Debbie~ so glad to hear you will be joining us. I'm looking forward to meeting you. See you soon!
:)
Jen
Mini.me
on 3/2/10 1:09 pm
I cannot come this month, but hope to attend in April.

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

go4goal
on 3/7/10 5:01 am
Hi Mini,

I am considering VSG with Dr. Umbach next month met him and staff felt very confortable with them. But since i live here in Bothell, WA am a bit worried about the whole travel bit and that he says you go home same day friday then return from hotel for check up monday them home. Seems a bit fast and no hospital recoup. How was you experience I amd 335 male 61 Yo.

Thanks
jennay
on 3/3/10 2:54 pm
hey Mini- sorry to hear you can't make it for our March meeting, but excited to hear you will try to make it in April! :)
debbieway1965
on 3/6/10 8:00 am - Granite Falls, WA
Thank you so much for holding this meeting. I really enjoyed meeting the others in the group and look forward to attending again next month, post-op. This is a great source of support that I foresee utilizing for long time to come.  I would like to see it  available 2x a month instead of only once. Please let me know if I can do anything to assist in future meetings.

Sincerely,
Debbie
jennay
on 3/8/10 1:33 pm
hi Debbie!

Just wanted to say hi- i remembered your surgery today so I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hoping you are on your way home soon and feeling good.  It was great meeting you at group and I'm looking forward to seeing you again in April- I bet you will be doing great by then! :)

Jen

Most Active