Breast Reduction & Lift

Leanne
on 2/25/10 9:52 am - Puget Sound, WA
I had RNY 3 years ago...just got approval from my insurance company and they are going to cover a breast reduction and lift!!!   I have had a consultation with Dr. Leff in Bellevue and really liked him but would like to get recommendations for other good plastic surgeons  so I can compare doctors and make the right decision. 
Thanks for your input!!!
seattleu
on 2/25/10 1:45 pm
go to the seattle bash in two weeks and you can meet some plastic surgeons in person.
go to seattlebash.org. They have about 20 speakers this year.
Helen_Anne
on 2/27/10 12:36 pm - Bremerton, WA
Dr Daniel Downey... I think he is the North Seattle area.... he has been listed on "Best Plastic Surgeons" in the Seattle area.  Breasts are his speciality.

A friend of mine just had his partner do a breast reduction... from a HH to a C-D cup... she looks great!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Pam M.
on 3/9/10 5:52 pm - WA
My surgeon recommended Dr. Dry in Kirkland, and I once saw a thread on these boards with about 6 people singing his praises. When I get my plastics done, I'm going to Dr. Dry.

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

Pam M.
on 3/9/10 6:01 pm - WA
Here is the thread where I first heard about Dr. Dry. My surgeon also mentioned Dr. Egrari when I asked for a referral (also mentioned in this thread), and Dr. Welk at Polyclinic in Seattle:

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/WA/4034807/Seattle-Area-Plastics- Recommendations/

Even though I doubt my insurance will pay for anything, Dr. Dry's office will at least see what is approved and will try and get pre-approval. Dr. Welk's office said that they don't even bill the insurance companies. I never made a call to Dr. Egrari's office, because I am going to have my consult with Dr. Dry.

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

Most Active