Anyone had Saurabh Khandelwal from UW??

nicola542
on 2/19/10 1:56 am - Bremerton, WA
 Just curious if anyone here has had surgery at the University of Washington and your experiences?

sweetkathleen
on 2/21/10 10:52 am - Seattle, WA
I have had surgery at the U of WA and I would recommand it. They take awesome care of you.

Kathleen

nicola542
on 2/22/10 5:03 pm - Bremerton, WA
 Thanks Kathleen, I knew there had to be people here that had their surgeries there, but no one has spoke up. Thank you for speaking up! After all my knee surgeries, you wouldn't think surgeries bothered me anymore, but I'm just anxious and curious I guess.

sweetkathleen
on 2/25/10 12:51 am - Seattle, WA
There is a U of WA support group that meets once a month. It's the first Wednesday of the month.  I hope that you can come. It starts at 6-7:30pm.

Kathleen

melswife
on 2/25/10 1:58 am - Port Orchard, WA
I am going to try to make the meeting next week.  I have been meaning to go but haven't made it yet.  Since my surgery is in 2 weeks I think I really should attent at least one meeting before.
gail *
on 2/26/10 7:39 am - Seattle, WA
I have, Dr. Oelschalger was my doctor. Dr, Khadelwal has taken over for him.  The staff and hospital is extremely professional and great to work with.  Patty is the nurse practitioner who will be assisting with the doctor' for pre and post, you will love her!
Most Active