Your Prayers and Support Needed, Please

Debbie D.
on 2/13/10 7:18 am - Chelan, WA
Hello Everyone,

I have turn to you all for prayers before in 2006 and would like to again.  This weekend is a tough one for my us and our children as Monday approaches.  My honey, Dan will be having robotic protate surgery Monday morning, Feb 15th.  It is a 6 hour surgery to remove his prostate gland.  He has a gleason 7 cancer rating.  He was diagnosed with prostate cancer on one of his brothers birthday's, 12/10/2009.  He first was scheduled to have surgery Jan 25th but they rescheduled to be able to do the robotic way instead.  He may have to stay an extra day or two longer at the hospital the doctor said due to him having diabetes and sleep apnea.  This weekend he is starting to prep with diet for Monday's surgery.  Today is a low residue diet and tomorrow is clear liquids.  Then tomorrow at 4pm, he begins to take his meds to clean him out.

Tomorrow (Sunday), Dan, myself and our girls will take prayer with our Pastor and Church for Dan.  I understand many have made it through prostate cancer.  And we have caught this in time.  Dan will be tested quite oftan to make sure that the cancer is all removed and that it doesn't return to his body.  Please pray for him.  Any support would help us, and our teenage daughters who are very close to their Daddy.  Thank you.  It means so much to us to have a prayer chain and support from my OH family.

Debbie, Dan, Kayla and Courtney  
coreym
on 2/13/10 10:47 am - Grand Coulee, WA
Debbie, Dane, Kayla and Courtney, you will be in my prayers!

Includes 29 pounds lost pre-op 
dznydiva
on 2/13/10 3:09 pm
You all are in our prayers!

A dream is a wish your heart makes!   DznyDiva
HW 244/SW224/CW164/GW150

Nicki H.
on 2/14/10 1:26 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
You all are in my prayers.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Donna Childress
on 2/14/10 6:08 am - Maple Valley, WA
Thy Heavenly Father,
Please watch over Debbie and her family and bring them the comfort, peace, and strength they need as Dan undergoes surgery on Monday.  Please guide the surgeon and other members of the surgery team to peform this operation smoothly successfully.  Please give Dan the strength he needs to physically and mentally withstand this surgery and for a quick recovery.
I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Donna 

Lori K.
on 2/14/10 7:04 am - Spokane, WA

Dane and your family are in my prayers for complete healing and recovery.

Lori   <><  
Ht.  5' 5 1/2"
HW / Pre-op SW  / CW /  MY 1st GW / 2nd GW/ Surg.GW FinalGW   

272 /  255   /  246 / 166/182(29bmi)/ 172(81%EWL)/ 163  /152 (24.8BMI)    
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.   Robert Collier

Helen_Anne
on 2/14/10 10:40 am - Bremerton, WA
Debbie...

Your family will be in my prayers tomorrow... and I will also pray that your doctors and all medical staff will do everything perfectly.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

kittykatzmom
on 2/17/10 10:56 am - Mason co., WA
Hijacked....

OMG Helen  you look AMAZING...   How are you feeling?  I am hoping to be back in the Shelton area sometime in May and going to try and make it to a support meeting in Bremerton.

Cindy

~Cindy~

Linda W.
on 2/16/10 6:01 am - Vancouver, WA
Just saw your post. You have my prayers.
Blessings,
Linda

Linda
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13 

PinkFlamingoes
on 2/16/10 12:33 pm - Buckley, WA
Debbie , I hope all went well for Dan . You are all in my prayers . xoxox Kathy ♥

Most Active