I have surgery date with Dr Clinch. How was your experience?

SeansMom0830
on 2/11/10 2:52 am - shoreline, WA
I just finished my pre-registration at Evergreen Hospital, has any one else used Dr Clinch? What was your experience? I am having the Lap Band done so any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

If you always do what you have always have done then you will always be where you have always been.

KarenML
on 2/19/10 1:42 pm
Hi there!
 Kelly just did my RNY on Feb 4th. He is amazing! He also did my sisters RNY in 2008. I actualy work at Evergreen and I knew that he is the highest reccomended surgeon by all of the doctors that I work with. You can trust him 100% !! Good luck! Maybe I will see you at one of the support groups at the Hospital.
Karen
SeansMom0830
on 2/25/10 8:42 am - shoreline, WA

Thanks so much for the input. I am on the lap band website more right now trying to really make sure this is the right choice. I am very glad to see I have put my faith and trust in the right Dr. I plan to get to as many support groups as I can.
See you there.

If you always do what you have always have done then you will always be where you have always been.

KarenML
on 2/25/10 2:00 pm
Well good luck! I am sure you will make the right choice. It is such a life changing thing. I am only 3 weeks out and wow, if only I had the opportunity to do this years ago! Let me know if you have any questions or just need to chat!
~Karen~
Most Active