Support Group- Marysville

jennay
on 2/1/10 1:22 pm
              You are all invited! 

Monthly Support Group for patients interested in a positive, safe environment to discuss issues, ask questions, share stories, and celebrate victories with weight loss surgery (all types welcome).  Whether you are a current patient, are scheduled for surgery, or are just gathering information about weight-loss surgery then this is the place for you!

Important Details:

First Thursday of each month (February 4th will be our next meeting)
6:30-8 pm
Grandview Village*
5800 64th ST NE (near the Marysville YMCA)
Marysville WA 98270

*when you enter the lobby the staff will direct you to the meeting room

...feel free to message me if you have any questions, I hope to see some new faces this month!

kayakinbum
on 2/4/10 8:58 am - Seattle, WA
VSG on 02/23/10 with
I am planning on coming and trying this out! I can't come today b/c I have strep. But, maybe next month...though I'll be pretty new out of surgery. I'm going to get there eventually though, promise!

BMI: 55.2/46.6/25 (Start/Current/Goal)

jennay
on 2/4/10 1:48 pm
hi Laura- sorry you can't make it today, but looking forward to seeing you/meeting you next time!
lacres81
on 2/5/10 12:02 pm - silvana, WA

I am so sorry I missed this info, I have been in search of a local support group, I live in Lakewood- the real Lakewood- and had surgery in July, 2009. I will put this in my calendar for March- Maybe a little late as i get off work at 6pm and work in south Everett.

Thanks,
Kim

Lacres81

kayakinbum
on 2/5/10 1:15 pm - Seattle, WA
VSG on 02/23/10 with
"the real Lakewood" that made me LOL

BMI: 55.2/46.6/25 (Start/Current/Goal)

LisaAnn
on 2/6/10 5:41 am - WA
Nice to see so many up North this way!!!! I am also going to try to attend next month too!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

jennay
on 2/6/10 3:05 pm
yay! so glad to see we have some new members coming soon~ Can't wait to see you all at the next meeting! :)
Mini.me
on 2/12/10 8:19 am
Is this for all WLS patients or just LapBand?
jennay
on 2/13/10 4:04 am
it is a group that is open to all surgery types- even pre-surgery. Hope you can make our next meeting. First Thursday in March. I'll post another reminder as it gets closer... :)
Most Active