Overlake Hospital

jlph62
on 1/29/10 2:55 pm - Olympia, WA
I'm having my surgery on Monday at Overlake in Bellevue.  Does anyone know if there is internet access in the rooms?
Thanks
Joanne
thisbe777
on 1/30/10 6:39 am
you might try calling the main switchboard or patient services at the hospital and ask them....

good luck to you!   fingers crossed for an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery!   Photobucket

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Kathy P.
on 1/30/10 10:19 am - Port Orchard, WA
that's where I had my surgery. No internet in rooms, but by elevators, on your walking route, there are two or three computers for public use with internet. You will be walking around them A LOT!  So, good place to take a break, check mail, and keep us posted.

You will be on 5th floor I believe. Most if not all patients there are bariatric patients...so lots of strolling!

Good luck and so glad your journey is underway!

hugs,
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Cheryl N.
on 1/30/10 1:02 pm - Des Moines, WA

I know a girl that is in my support group that brought her laptop computer and had free wifi access in her room. 

There are like 3-4 computers in the lobby that you can use. 

I used the computer in the lobby and then my cell phone with internet on it so I facebooked all day!

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

StillTammy
on 2/6/10 3:49 pm - Langley, WA
Yeah, I can't imagine the closest major hospital to Microsoft being withough at least 2 or 3 ways to access the internet :-) 

Tammy Lee 

Most Active