Got my surgery Date!! FINALLY!!

Colleen M.
on 1/29/10 7:06 am - Port Angeles, WA
I finally got my approval from my insurance comp and My surgery is Feb 25th. I will have my extra skin removed (finally) not sure if you all remember but I had the gastric bypass a little over 2 yrs ago and have lost over 500 lbs and now its time to get rid of the extra skin and get a flat tummy and a new belly button.. My girlfriend is gonna take the girls(my pekingese) to her home while I am in the hospital in Seattle...
keep on Smiling!
Helen_Anne
on 1/29/10 11:16 am - Bremerton, WA
Congrats!!!  Who is doing your surgery?  I am just starting the process of looking into plastics...  hope to have some of it covered my insurance... but since I don't have any rashes... but I do have overhang....

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Colleen M.
on 1/29/10 5:28 pm - Port Angeles, WA
Thanks!!  Dr. Otway Louie ar University of WA in Seattle is doing my surgery. I am kinda surprised that my insurance is covering it really but because  the over hang is causing such serious pain they said yes. Thank gawd!
keep on Smiling!
Debbie D.
on 1/31/10 5:17 pm - Chelan, WA
Hey that is some great news and I had to respond to that!!!  500 pound weight lost...that is wonderful...what a amazing sucess story you are!!!  Someone needs to do a TV story on you!  Wow and in only 2 years you lost that!  That is great!!!!  Keep us posted, I really think this is just awesome!  You really must feel great and are so happy and excited for Feb. 25th!  Good luck and my prayers are with you!!!

Hugs,

Debbie
Most Active