Surgery tomorrow at Madigan!

1Blessed4life
on 1/21/10 4:41 am
I am a little nervous, but waited a long time & flew across thecountry from NJ to have this surgery! I think Im going to take a nap. lol or go have my final meal at Red Robin? haha
Wishes & prayers appreciated. :)

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image 
 HW: 260 / SW: 254 / CW: 140 on 01/15/13 Orig GW: 150             ~Jeremiah 29:11  

---tina---
on 1/21/10 5:48 am

Your in my thoughts and prayers 

Tina     
Cathy R.
on 1/21/10 11:58 am - yelm, WA
My time will be next Friday with Dr Martin.  I'll be looking for your posts.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Best Wishes!
Cathy R    
curiousasacat
on 1/21/10 12:59 pm - WA
Good Luck!!!!  Kelly

Kathy P.
on 1/21/10 2:34 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Best wishes and keep us posted. Saving you an ever-shrinking space on the loser's bench!

Hugs,
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Tina M.
on 1/21/10 2:48 pm - WA
Now I know where you are having surgery!!  I should have figured it out on the DS board when you said your husband was deployed, but I still have post op brain and don't always put things together  :)

You'll have a pm from me, if you get to check your messages before you go in with my phone number.  I'll be at work tomorrow, but don't hesitate to call if you want to do so.  I wish Madigan was closer so that I could come visit you but that doesn't mean you won't be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tina
msR
on 1/21/10 4:58 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Good Luck and you will be in my thoughts. Dr. Martin is doing my DS on the 10th.
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 1/22/10 1:04 am - WA
Good luck! Make sure you take lots of photo's! You are going to do "GREAT!!!!

Merrilou
MrsBotz
on 1/22/10 2:05 am
Good Luck sweetie!  I am planning on grabbing my friend and coming and visiting you, let me know how you are doing!  Hang in there you are going to do great!!
Dapme
on 1/22/10 2:32 am - kingwood, TX
How Exciting! You will do great!

Best Wishes!

Denise
Most Active