Pls say a little prayer for me

QueenB98059
on 1/18/10 12:31 pm - RENTON, WA
Hello Everyone:

I am scheduled for my surgery tomorrow Jan 19 in the morning. Please say a little prayer for me. I am petrified and have been on an emotional roller coaster ride the whole day.

Thank you all.
Queenie
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 1:01 pm - Buckley, WA
It is always stressful by the time you get to your day , no matter how ready you are . I was a wreck . But , I wasn't afraid of the surgery . I knew it was going to change my life for the better . I was worried I hadn't gotten everything done . All of the little details , you know . This time tomorrow you'll be flying high on the meds & all of the worry will be over . Good vibes being sent your way ~~~~

VickiStevens
on 1/18/10 2:00 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations on your decision to take control of your life and health.  What an awesome decision!  And yes, a very, very scary decision too.  Have faith in your doctor and your medical team. 

Take care and good luck.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
thisbe777
on 1/18/10 9:23 pm
hoping for an unvenful surgery and a speedy recovery ~~~

we'll see you on the loser's bench!! 

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Dapme
on 1/22/10 2:34 am - kingwood, TX
Hope all went well!

Give us an update when you feel up to it.

Denise
QueenB98059
on 1/22/10 4:48 pm - RENTON, WA
Hello Everyone:

The surgery went well!  Dr. Chang and her medical team at Virginia Mason were fantastic. I cannot give enough praises and thank you to all the 10th floor staff members who took care of me.

Now I'm going crazy trying to meet all the protein and liquid requirements for each day for the next two weeks!  Any suggestions?

And did everyone have to do heparin shots at home?

Queenie
Most Active