Heard from Amy?

Nicki H.
on 1/18/10 2:55 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Amy Mauer?  She used to be on here a lot and on facebook....she was my friend on both, now I can't find her.  Someone else was also wondering???

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 7:24 am - Buckley, WA
I hope all is okay with Amy . One thing is that after our initial OH obsession , some of us tend to move on to other things . Or if they are like me , they don't feel like they have anything new to say , so they lurk a lot . i check in frequently , but post infrequently . Have you sent her a message ? If not , try that . I'm sure she'd be touched that you are concerned about her .

Nicki H.
on 1/18/10 7:35 am - WA
I totally agree.  I wouldn't have thought anything about it until another OH member who I am friends with on facebook asked if I had heard from her.  She said she has e-mail and called with no return. I know she was struggling with some medical issues....hope she's ok:)

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 7:51 am - Buckley, WA
Hopefully Amy will read your post , Nikki . I hope all is okay .

juicyprincess
on 1/19/10 5:37 am - Tacoma, WA

Any who had VSG? I have been wondering, she went to our meeting group and was sick last time i head anything...

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Nicki H.
on 1/21/10 3:29 am - WA
Yes.  I think her name on here was Max something.....

juicyprincess
on 1/21/10 1:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
maxes mom...thats her..GOD, i hope she is ok...she was pretty sick about 5 months ago...and not a word since

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Dapme
on 1/23/10 9:19 am - kingwood, TX
Amy is MIA..I am looking for her as well!

Amy.....get in touch with us!

Denise
Nicki H.
on 1/23/10 11:26 am - WA
She lives about 2 miles from me.  I tried looking her and her DH up in the white pages, no dice.....

Most Active