Meeting new people

NavyWife09
on 1/11/10 6:23 am
 Hello!! Im just wanting to meet people who are going through or has gone through the pathways at either at MAMC or at the Naval Hospital!! Also Im opening for any great tips!! :) Thanks!!
Cathy R.
on 1/11/10 8:08 am - yelm, WA
Hi there!

I've just finished my pathway section and now have an appointment to see the surgeon next week.  My seminar was in July but now I've heard the list is getting through faster.  I don't know about removing yourself from the list, I would not worry about it.  They seem to be on top of where everyone is in the process.  Unless the surgeon convinces me otherwise, I'm interested in having the VSG, I see you are wanting the band.  Good luck to you and I'll be looking for your posts on progress.
Cathy R    
NavyWife09
on 1/11/10 11:36 am
 Hi! Im actually doning my pathways at the Naval Hosp. I have just a couple of more classes... I THOUGHT i wanted the band BUT the more I read and read the more Im not wanting it... Im still on the fence about which one I want but at least I know which one I dont want..lol...
Kathy P.
on 1/12/10 3:01 pm - Port Orchard, WA

Hi there! Not doing pathways, had Group Health, but wanted to wish you luck on your surgery! You mention Navy Hospital, so I'm assuming you are a Kitsap person!

Good luck,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Kathy

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
LisaAnn
on 1/13/10 1:34 pm - WA
Hi, I had my surgery at Madigan too.

Tips, well, research, research, research! Ask tons of questions you may have to your surgeon, and again, research! LOL

Hope your time flies by!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

auntie-boopee
on 1/14/10 3:46 am - Silverdale, WA
Have you been to the support gorup meeting at the naval hospital...if not, I would like to extend an invitation to you...we meet on the 1st and 3rd tuesday of the month.  Ist tuesday time is 6:00-8:00 and 3rd tuesday time is 3:30 -5:30.  Hope to see you there.  You can meet others going though the same steps and that have already gone been successful on the journey and are maintaining a helathy life...I look forward to seeing you...
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
NavyWife09
on 1/14/10 5:46 am
 Hi. I havent been yet, but Im going this coming up Tuesday. I heard they where great from a lady in my class. So I cant wait!!! So if you are there then Ill see you then!! :)
Most Active