new to the forum madigan ???

Buster21
on 1/9/10 6:57 pm - LACEY, WA

just completed the pathway and have appt with dr sebesta on wednesday.  please share any thoughts you might have about dr sebesta or madigan.

thanks

LisaAnn
on 1/10/10 5:31 am - WA
Congratulations on completing your pathways!!!!! I do not know Dr. Sebesta, but I do know that the surgeons at Madigan are awesome, so I bet he is as well!!! I am sure you will be in excellent hands!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Tania I.
on 1/20/10 9:10 am - McChord AFB, WA
Off topic....

Hi Lisa!!! How have you been? Better then last time i saw you I'm sure (we were roomates at Madigan!)

Just wanted to say hello!!!
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Andrea_1972
on 1/10/10 12:53 pm - WA
Hi

I am not familiar with Pathway but I did have my revision at MAMC with Dr. Martin. I was more impressed with Madigan than I thought I was going to be. Welcome to the board. Check out the rest of the site. You will find a plethura(five dollar word, LOL) of information.

Andrea

kayakinbum
on 1/10/10 3:47 pm - Seattle, WA
VSG on 02/23/10 with
Hi! Dr. Sebesta is my surgeon as well, I just met him last week. I didn't go through the pathways as I've already done everything else with another doctor...long story.

I thought Dr. Sebesta was really knowledgeable and explained things really well. He lets you pretty much choose your surgery and he'll tell you straight out what he's going to do, etc. I LOVED his resident - he's a cutie-pie.

My date is Feb 23 but they said you might get a call earlier and I already got a call for this TUESDAY! But, I couldn't take it b/c my husband is on call for wor****il next Thursday but I told them to call me if anything else opens up. I've heard of a lot of people going earlier than their date so be prepared!

Good luck! Let me know what you think when you meet him.

BMI: 55.2/46.6/25 (Start/Current/Goal)

Buster21
on 1/13/10 11:03 pm - LACEY, WA
thanks for the reply i meet with dr sebesta and got a date of feb 26.  i'm so happy
one day at a time
Tania I.
on 1/20/10 9:08 am - McChord AFB, WA
Welcome!!! I was impressed with Dr. Sebesta! He wasn't my surgeon, but did the initial surgery forum before the pathway started in Aug. 08. I requested him, but he was deployed.  my surgeon was Dr. Martin.

You will be in good hands there!!!
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Most Active