New to the WA State board & 7 days postop

SeattleBiggie
on 1/4/10 1:04 pm
Hello folks, I just wanted to introduce myself as I just found this option on ObesityHelp.com. I've been on the general site for a couple weeks. I came home from my RNY on New Year's Eve and am feeling pretty good so far. Good to meet other Washingtonians going through this process - Till Soon, Kathy (SeattleBiggie)
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/4/10 1:45 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome to the Washington board . And congrats on your recent surgery . Sometimes the Washingto board is a little quiet . Keep us updated on your progress .

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 1/5/10 12:57 am - WA
Welcome! Have someone take lots of photo's! Start today you will be happy you did later!

Merrilou
jcheryld
on 1/5/10 1:44 pm
Welcome to the Washington boards! Looking forward to watching your progress over 2010~ Congrats to you!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

curiousasacat
on 1/6/10 4:45 am - WA
Welcome to the board, Kathy!

Yes, the board has been pretty quiet--probably the holidays--but I'm seeing this board warming up, now that the holidays are out of the way!

Kelly
Most Active