Dr. Griffin- plastics in Tacoma- anyone familiar?

iammelissa
on 12/20/09 1:13 am - federal way, WA
Looking into cosmetics and wondering if anyone is familiar with Dr.Griffin?
S.A.R.A.
on 12/23/09 11:31 am - Tacoma, WA
My OB/GYN recommended him... I havent called because I am still 6 months from even thinking of plastics. I asked my OB/GYN at my annual in November. Dr. Nickel said he did great tummies and could give the "lift" I was thinking of. I am not sure if he has worked with WLS patients.

Best Wishes
~Michelle
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

iammelissa
on 12/23/09 1:07 pm - federal way, WA
I am looking for a tummy tuck and a lift as well. After obesity and 4 children, I could really use it! thanks for the feedback, I'm ready, I've stopped losing for several months now, but just waiting on getting the funds together!
iammelissa
on 12/23/09 1:11 pm - federal way, WA
Sara, so I see that you have done amazing with your weight loss! I'm about 5 pounds from my personal goal of 100 pounds and it's kicking my rear! Can you give me some tips? thanks!!!
the_new_Cyndi
on 12/24/09 3:16 pm - Puyallup, WA

Dr Griffin did my arm and breast lift last summer.....one year and 170lbs lost  post-op. I was very happy with the results!  Everyone in his office was great....even sent me a certificate for a free facial. 

iammelissa
on 12/25/09 7:17 am - federal way, WA
170... wow!!!! congratulations that is amazing!!
PinkFlamingoes
on 12/31/09 9:50 am - Buckley, WA
How were his prices compared to others ? I had my TT at UW , but it's far away & they will only do one procedure at a time in the residency program . I need a breast lift , my arms , & a backside lift . I wouldn't do the backside at the same time as the upper . Just wondering .Thanks

the_new_Cyndi
on 12/31/09 11:48 am - Puyallup, WA
I think it was about $7100 for breast and arm lift....done at the same time. That was July '08.  I got a couple of other quotes......one dr in Puyallup was twice that amount.
PinkFlamingoes
on 12/31/09 1:17 pm - Buckley, WA
That's a good price . I'm thinking he was the surgeon of a friend of a friend . She was very pleased as well . Thanks

wdp1015
on 1/25/10 7:09 pm
My mother had a breast reduction with him and was very pleased with the results.  I also got the chance to meet him and he was very compassionate and caring.
Most Active