Supervised diets?

lovingmylife
on 12/17/09 12:39 pm - Federal Way, WA
 I just started the supervised diets (again!) and have 5 more to go!  I feel like I got some valuable information but it all seems overwhelming! I first started last summer and met with his PA and now there is another person to meet with. Sounds silly but I guess I got used to the first gal...change is not my favorite thing I guess LOL!
Any tips or inspiration? I could use it! Just joined so I'll post some more stuff soon.Thanks everybody, it's fun to see all the progress!

-Lovingmy(new)life
thisbe777
on 12/18/09 12:45 am
the only advice i can offer is to hang in there and stick with the program - keep focused on why you are doing this and commit yourself to doing what it takes to get what you want!!

let me know if you need help - we're neighbors!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Helen_Anne
on 12/18/09 4:48 am - Bremerton, WA

If you can spend this time to stop drinking caffine (later... rather than sooner)... and stop drinking pop/soda.   Get into the habit of taking a daily multi vitamin ... you will be taking lots of supplements after surgery!  Start drinking more water... again this will help post op.

Celebrate eating veggies and fresh fruits... it may be 3 to 6 months after surgery before you will start eating raw veggies and uncooked fruits. again.

I stopped caffine about 2 months before surgery... and pop about a month before surgery.

Also... a South Beach type (low carb/high protein/low fat) food plan is closest to what you will be eating post op. So you may want to try that type of plan.

Good luck... I found that the time when quicker than I thought it would.

Keep us posted on your progress...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active