Clothes swap, anyone?

Jenny A.
on 12/15/09 2:32 pm - WA
Hey all,

I have two big boxes of size 32s and 30s that I need to get rid of. I'm in 28 right now and I really need some 26s! A lot of my stuff is pretty much new - I have two pairs of jeans from Avenue (size 30 and 32) that still have tags!!

Anyone interested in my stuff or have smaller stuff they want to pass on?  I'm in Seattle, but would drive a ways for some quality free clothes.

Thanks!
Jenny

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
MacawMother
on 12/15/09 3:27 pm
I'd love to know if there is some sort of thing!  I just had surgery but before I lost my pre-op weight I wore a 28 and I have lost more (haven't weighed since surgery) so I'm probably a 26 now because my clothes are loose.  So, if you find anything out I'd like to know! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Cristin S.
on 12/15/09 9:38 pm - North Texas, TX
I also have 2 huge bags of 30/32s that I need to gt rid of. I am down to 24s! I don't know what I am going to do once I get in to 22s. No money for new stuff and no 22s lingering in the back of my closet. It is a nice problem to have. Expensive but nice! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/09 12:20 am - .., WA
Do you guys have a consignment store near you? That may be a way to recoup some cash. I plan to check them out soon. I figure I can keep the shirts for a bit, but my pants are falling off. I have already added elastic. It did help for a bit but no longer.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:00 am
Be careful thinking the elastic will keep them up - I have had my pants pulled right off of me by just putting a roll of quarters in the pocket.

Of course it was outdoors, so all my neighbors could see.
beautifully_broken27
on 12/17/09 11:35 am
Hello everyone,

I currently wear 30-32 (I am pre-op).  I would be willng to meet up with you to see the clothes and would be willing to work out a price for the clothes that fit....this way you could have some money for some new clothes?  Let me know if you are interested and we can connect.  I live in Spanaway but work in Seattle so I am free to meet anywhere.

Emily
Jenny A.
on 12/17/09 3:28 pm - WA
Sounds awesome! I have some great stuff. Seriously. And I would LOVE to get a little cash for it.

Where in Seattle do you work?

Jenny

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
jcheryld
on 12/19/09 5:58 am
Congrats to everyone in need of smaller size clothes! For anyone who needs size 22/24 clothes, I've still got some boxes left in my garage of that, and would love to give them away to a happy home. Oh and a couple great winter coats that I'd like to sell as well... please send me a message & let me know if you want to see pics!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

mese22
on 12/19/09 6:28 am
You are a saint.  I live in Puyallup and am now in a 22/24 from a 34/36W.  I desperately need clothes as I can not afford to shop anymore.  My email address is [email protected].  Please email me and we cab connect.  

Most Active