Hello everyone Im still here***

Udamnskippy
on 12/13/09 4:39 am - Port Orchard, WA
Im doing well each day ..... walking burping farting like a real pro.The anesthesia was was an ass kicker .... I was on the op table for 9hrs...this was due to scar tissues that as making it a challenge for the Doc . This was from prior hernia corections from when I was a kid.So getting my head and legs back to normal took days.      I weighed @270 at the start of my prep at the hosp......started this initial journey @297 but I have been heavier but that will be no more.  Anyone heard from Macawmom???   Get to you all later     Steve
Steve          
MacawMother
on 12/13/09 6:13 am
Here I am!  I was wondering how you were doing!  I'm glad to hear you are up and running... so to speak!   Let me tell you, it's been an interesting time since Wednesday.  There are things I'd really not like the world to know about!!!  I'm feeling better than I ever expected.   I came home the day after surgery and wasn't feeling so good.  After that I've been fine.  We had a little incident with the toilet and thankfully we found someone to come help us with it so we didn't have to pay the after hour plumber fees! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Udamnskippy
on 12/15/09 12:15 am - Port Orchard, WA
Been having trouble with my DSL connection to get back to you. Took my third shower post op and got out of the bathroom and the whole house really stunk to me it was like a wave of scents that was new to me...I guess Im getting into Ketosis sp? The weakness and fatigue feeling is getting to me this morn. I am watching my fluids in and out .Feeling flabby in legs and the sides of belly. I dont know about the rest of you but I need to get some food in me soon Its been too long on a liquid diet!!   Steve
Steve          
MacawMother
on 12/15/09 4:14 am
I'm with ya on the liquid diet.  Oiya... the protein drinks do a number on my teeth and gums!   Yuck!  Need to brush after every drink it's so nasty!   It's hard to get in the water, for me anyway.  I don't make the requirement but I'm pretty good with getting in about 80 grams of protein which is still less than they want but I feel good about it!  I was so excited to have a new option of the Optifit Creamy Chicken Soup.  It's just enough to keep me from going nuts with all the sweet stuff.  Hang in there, we'll get better with each day! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Dapme
on 12/14/09 9:00 am - kingwood, TX
Glad to hear your doing well!

Keep up the good work!

Denise
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/09 12:07 pm - .., WA
I'm glad your both ok :) For me the beginning was a huge challenge. I wish we could just all fast forward to 2 weeks out.

Happy healing, rest, walk and sip.
pnw
on 12/15/09 11:11 am - Vashon, WA
 Hi Steve - sorry I have not checked in.  I told Lori my PC at work will no longer load the site and when I get home I am pretty tired.  

Happy to read you are doing well.  Sounds like you're having a gas at your house

9 hours!!! wow you have some toxins to cleanse my friend.  Drink tha****er.  I was on for 2 hours and I know that was a bear to rid my gut and body of.  

You should start feeling better every day now.  I bet you're happy you took the time off.  Use it well.

Keep us posted.

Mary
Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

pam H.
on 12/15/09 3:57 pm - Renton, WA
Welcome to the loser's bench! Keep sipping on those fluids and walking ! Dehydration is not fun!

Udamnskippy
on 12/16/09 2:07 am - Port Orchard, WA
Thank you Pam. I so badly want to get some thing of substance in my hollow aching stomach.Its kind of sureal because it seems that the fat I wore for all these years was strategicly held in place handsomely  on my masculine frame .... Now!!! Im lookking like a weebol ! It has all fallen to my waist line!!! looks like Im being rolled  with a rolling pin. Today is one week postop as usual Im expecting too much..   Merry Christmas.... Steve
Steve          
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:08 am
Welcome to the losers bench!

If the gassy/fartyness continues, it can help to add pro-biotics as soon as you do pills ok. It sounds like your doing great otherwise.
Most Active