ALL I can say is OMG!!!!!

KimJo
on 12/7/09 10:59 am - Lacey, WA
Ok so here is how my day went. Had my pre surgical with the aniseologist ( the guy who is going to put me to sleep) LOL sorry about the spelling. Everything went well and I was off back to home in no time. No sooner was I home and the scheduler called and said that my surgery date has been moved..... UP!!!!! Instead of Dec 30th, I go in on the 16th NEXT wednesday. OMG was all I could say and Thank you! lol So now I am offically excited and a tad nervous! Just wanted to give everyone an update! And if you are working on an approval or a date... keep plugging along it will all work out I swear!

Much love to all

Kim :o)
LisaAnn
on 12/7/09 12:33 pm - WA

Congratulations!!!! Time is going to FLY by and soon you will be living your new life!!!!!! 

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Billie Jo C.
on 12/8/09 5:43 am - Spokane, WA
Congrats KimJo...That is awesome. Being nervous is expected. Being overly excited is a must!! A new start on life is a wonderful thing because, life is sooo wonderful.

-Billie Jo
jillianD
on 12/8/09 6:06 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Sweet!!  Much luck to you!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 12/9/09 1:16 am - WA
What great news! Take lots of photos, Do it today you will be so glad later!  Have a great day!

Merrilou
lila_blume
on 12/10/09 2:31 am - Olympia, WA
I am so exited for you. You will see it will go by soooo fast.

Love,

Sigrid

German gal getting healthy

pnw
on 12/10/09 4:07 am - Vashon, WA
What a GREAT Christmas gift!!!

Good luck

Mary
Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/12/09 11:51 am - Buckley, WA
Congratulations ! The wait is awful , so it's awesome that it got moved up . Do take pre-op pictures . I had to take a before & after picture to work , to show a gal . She didn't believe that I was once well over 300 pounds . Plus , it reminds you , later , when you have self doubt , how far you've come .

Most Active