6 hours and counting

sppollock
on 12/2/09 9:20 pm
I am down to the day of surgery and woke up early and could not sleep...and doing run on sentences as well....At this time I need to be at hospital at 11 am so I am just getting things ready.  Have a good day all.
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 12/2/09 11:32 pm - WA
This is the first day of your new life! "SMILE" 

Merrilou
Helen_Anne
on 12/3/09 2:41 am - Bremerton, WA

I know you will do great... I had my surgery at Virginia Mason too... we have a great support group that meets the first Thurs of each month.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

sppollock
on 12/8/09 9:56 am
Its weird...I feel like I just woke up from a huge fog....I am still in the hospital...There is one small complication keeping me here...my pouch is not opening yet...they think it is just swelling and will let me drink tomm. after 6 days of being in the hosp.  I feel good, apparantly I had 11 different small hernia's that dr. was suprised to find and fixed....wow...have a good night, I look forward to getting out and ready for a great life to live with the love of my life (Becky) and my two awesome kids. 
tootsasue
on 12/9/09 1:05 pm
YOU ARE GOING TO DO JUST FINE. YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO CONACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I'LL SEND YOU MY NUMBER SO YOU YOU HAVE IT. GOOD LUCK I CAN SEND YOU MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU WANT. i WORK AT vm SO CAN CHECK IN ON YA.!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Most Active