It is official... got my letter in the mail today! APPROVED!

KimJo
on 11/28/09 3:23 pm - Lacey, WA
Yeah... Got my letter in the mail APPROVED!!! I have been schedule for Dec 30th at the U of W. My after care is still up in th air tho.. BUMMER! But it will all work out... I have worked to dang hard for it not to!
Kathy P.
on 11/28/09 4:33 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start the New Year off...with a healthier  YOU!
I hear the UW Docs are wonderful. You will be in good hands! Keep us posted...and we will be saving you a spot on the Loser's Bench!

Hugs,
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 11/29/09 2:37 am - WA
"O" Yea! What great news! Like I tell others, take lots of photos now and on your journey you will be happy you did! Best of luck! Merrilou
curiousasacat
on 11/29/09 7:03 am - WA
Whoohoo!! Let's do the snoopy dance.  Kelly
KimJo
on 11/29/09 10:51 am - Lacey, WA
Thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement! I start my 1000 calorie diet on Monday! Please pray for me.... I know I can do it!!!! I will see yall on the loosing side SOON!!!
lizzybear
on 11/29/09 10:56 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations!!!  You're going to start off the new year on the loser's bench!!  Yeah!!  Don't worry - you've got time to get everything in place and worked out.  But time will start flying now that you have a date!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active