Oh yea sign me up! here we go...

Dapme
on 11/29/09 7:37 am - kingwood, TX
You will be in Great Hands! Srikanth Rocks!

There is a DS meeting every month in Tukwila. I don't think I have ever seen you there!
Please try to attend...you will get a ton of support from it!

It takes place on the 12Dec..and you more than likely won't be up to it this month...but keep in mind..

It takes place the second Saturday of every month. In Tulwila at the Sizzler.
Back room...at 3pm!

Keep in touch!

Denise
lizzybear
on 11/29/09 11:01 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations on getting approved and getting your date!  I bet you are SO excited.  I remember that feeling.  I never did get the scared or fear feeling - I was so positive I was doing the right thing and exactly what had to happen that I just stayed excited, even when they were wheeling me away and I was getting loopy!  Be sure to keep us all posted on your progress once you're feeling up to it!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 11/29/09 2:03 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congratulations!  What a wonderful thing to have a spouse who has, been there done that, so to speak.  I bet you will do amazing!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Udamnskippy
on 11/30/09 12:58 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Thankyou  Jill, Lizzy  Well???? Im down day two of liquid diet Im still alive and kicking. This morn was a little rough I was weak as a fart and abit dizzy but I sipped a Gatorade in the morn and felt better got on with the day. Im falling in love with Jello too. Will get to bed early .... that way I will stay away from the kiitchen... 
lisamuller
on 12/1/09 3:24 am - U.P.`, WA
Good for you. I have fallen in love with popcicles.
Kathy P.
on 12/1/09 2:29 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Hey there neighbor! Wow, the 9th will be here before you know it! What a wonderful ride you are in for, and fortunate that your wife is a vet!

My post op favorites: sf popsicles, sf jello, sf pudding with whey protein powder mixed in, CREAM OF WHEAT, and mashed potatoes. Yummers...

And yea....start designing your ticker!!! (have your DW update us!)

Hugs and best wishes!
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Most Active