TTNT Support Group Snack & Swap Monday! Reminder!

Susan O.
on 11/22/09 6:37 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
The Thru Thick N' Thin support group meets Monday! This is our last meeting before the holidays, so be sure to join us!
 Our November 23rd meeting will feature some of our favorite things - talking, food and clothing! Our discussion time will feature "Season's Eatings" - help and hints for keeping on track through the holidays. We'll follow with a "Snack & Swap".  You are invited to bring your favorite WLS-friendly snack (and recipe) to share. We will also have a "Winter" clothing exchange. Please bring your clean, stain and damage-free winter coats, boots, sweaters, holiday wear, etc. that you have "undergrown". Any clothing not claimed by the end of the evening will be donated to a worthy cause. 
REMEMBER: The November 23rd meeting will be from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. due to a conflict with the library.

General Info:
     We welcome all who have had, or are considering any type of Weight Loss Surgery. We are not part of any clinic or hospital group, rather a group of individuals wanting to support each other in this journey. We also welcome non-surgical weight loss OH members who are in need of support.
     We meet on the 4th Monday of every month from 5:30-7:30 P.M. (except November 23) in the meeting room of the Summit Branch - Pierce County Library.  You are welcome to come and go any time during these hours. Please, no cell phone use, and no children under age 18.
   From I-5, take Exit 127 which is Hwy 512, east toward Puyallup. From Hwy 512,  take the Canyon Rd Exit south to 112th St. (about 1 block)  Turn right on 112th St. and go approx 1/2 block to library entrance on right.  The meeting room is on the right, just inside the front door.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Susan & TTNT group members

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

sassietigger
on 11/23/09 4:30 am
yay i have tonight off so i will be there :)
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

PinkFlamingoes
on 11/24/09 11:56 am - Buckley, WA
Sorry I missed you guys . I had both of the kids' conferences last night . I didn't get home until 8:30 .

Susan O.
on 11/25/09 7:33 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Missed you too! See you after the holidays - December 28th!
Take care, and have a  Happy and a Merry! Love Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active