Approved? Holy cow! It's actually going to happen!

MacawMother
on 11/19/09 5:44 pm
I just got home from work and found a message on my answering machine.  They said my insurance approved me... what?   You mean all this stress I've been puting myself through was for nothing?!   I've been so very worried that I'd have to go through hoops for them or that they'd deny me just after I've "come out of the closet" with everyone in my life!  They JUST submitted everything on Tuesday and we've already got the word back!  Wow!  I can't believe that this is going to happen.  I've just been wanting this for FIVE YEARS!   This is a dream come true!  I'm so excited I could scream... oh, wait... everyone is sleeping... not a good idea... that's why there's OH!  My once "tentative" surgery date is now official!   December 9th!  I've already got my FMLA paperwork back from my employer approved and ready for my Christmas present!

MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 11/20/09 1:10 am - WA
Great news!!! Make sure you take lots of photos, you will be sorry if you don't. I wish I would have taken more.

Have a great day

Merrilou
QueenB98059
on 11/20/09 7:50 am - RENTON, WA
CONGRATULATIONS!  I too recently got my FINAL approval from my insurance company. My surgery date is Jan 19. I'm getting kinda scared but excited at the same time. Please do keep us posted.

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/09 8:55 am - .., WA
Macaw Mama, you are in excellent hands! Dr. Pennings will take great care of you.Plus, you can participate in all that his office has to offer, that's wonderful as well. I wish I was closer to them.

All my best girl, you will do great!! May God bless you.
Most Active