Big Medicine returns Nov 18th! Please read...

Susan O.
on 11/17/09 5:02 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
 Strength in Numbers, Let’s Help BIG MEDICINE!

If you haven’t read the main message board post yet , you have an opportunity to make a difference on Wednesday, November 18 at 9PM Eastern! 

"This truly is "do or die" time for the show. We need as many viewers as possible! And we need you watching live -- not via DVR later -- so that the cable network can get a true count for viewership. Nielsen ratings are still used; however, you no longer have to have a Nielson "box" to be counted. New technologies allow the cable companies "access" when you're watching -- they'll know if you're tuned in, so PLEASE put this date and time on your calendar and tune in that night." -Kimberly Taylor from The Davis Clinic

ObesityHelp.com urges our community to come together. Turn on Discovery Health and watch BIG MEDICINE’S  “Where Are They Now?" so that our viewership can be counted towards the show being picked up for a third season. 

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Cathy R.
on 11/18/09 5:41 am - yelm, WA
What channel is this on comcast in Pierce/Thurston County?
Cathy R    
Cheryl N.
on 11/18/09 5:50 am - Des Moines, WA
Comcast.. channel 220

I am watching it tonight! YAY!

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Cathy R.
on 11/18/09 6:28 am - yelm, WA
Thank you, I wanted to add the channel code is DHC.  I'm watching to.
Cathy R    
Most Active