Anyone have experience with Dr. Foley - Plastic Surgeon in Olympia

lizzybear
on 11/15/09 8:29 am - Olympia, WA
I just went through my first plastics journey.  Had extended abdominoplasty at Univ of Washington Plastic Surgery Residency Center.  Turned out really well so far.  But they only do one procedure at a time and my next surgery is going to be the arms and breast lift which I want done together to just have on more surgery and one more period of time off work.  I could have the UW do it, it would just have to be with one of their chief surgeon's rather than a resident and that makes the cost comparable with going elsewhere.

So, I'm wondering if anyone's had any consultations or experiences with Dr. Art Foley here in Olympia?  It would be nice if my next round - arms and boob lift - could be done here in town so that the surgery and follow-up care wouldn't be such a long drive.  

I'm going to ask on the PS Forum, but don't see anyone from WA State on there very often.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active