Livin' in Washinton - off topic but funny

scott54
on 11/10/09 11:39 pm - McKenna, WA
RNY on 09/24/08 with
        THIS IS WHAT JEFF FOXWORTHY HAS TO SAY ABOUT LIVIN' in Washington State! IT IS ALL TRUE!
        If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work
        there, you live in Washington.

If you've worn shorts, sandals and a parka at the same time, you live
        in Washington.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed the wrong
        number, you live in Washington.

If you measure distance in hours, you live in Washington.

If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' and back again in the same day, you live
        in Washington.

If you install security lights on your house and garage but leave both doors unlocked live in Washington.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Central, Southern or Eastern Washington.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a 2 layers of clothes
        or under a raincoat, you live in Washington.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow and ice, you
        live in Washington.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road
        construction, you live in Washington.

If you feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash, you live in
        Washington.

If you know more than 10 ways to order coffee, you live in Washington.

If you know more people who own boats than air conditioners, you live in
        Washington.

If you stand on a deserted corner in the rain waiting for the "Walk"
        signal, you live in Washington.

If you consider that if it has no snow or has not recently erupted, it is not a real mountain, you live in Washington.

If you can taste the difference between Starbucks, Seattle's Best, and Dutch Bros,
        you live in Washington.

If you know the difference between Chinook, Coho and Sockeye salmon, you live in
        Washington.

If you know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, Abiqua, Issaquah, Oregon, Umpqua, Yakima and Willamette, you live in Washington.

If you consider swimming an indoor sport, you live in Washington.

If you can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food, you live
        in Washington.

If you never go camping withou****erproof matches and a poncho, you live in
        Washington.

If you have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain, you live in
        Washington.

If you think people who use umbrellas are either wimps or tourists, you live in
        Washington.

If you buy new sunglasses every year, because you cannot find the old ones after
        such a long time, you live in Washington.

If you actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your Washington
        friends, you live or have lived in Washington.
Helen_Anne
on 11/10/09 11:53 pm - Bremerton, WA

Ok.... it's  clear.... I AM a Washingtonian!!! 

Thank you Scott for making me laugh this morning!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

scott54
on 11/11/09 3:20 am - McKenna, WA
RNY on 09/24/08 with
I didn't meet all of the criteria but I did meet most.

You are welcome, I posted it to give people a chuckle this morning.

Scott
celinejen
on 11/16/09 2:24 am - Kirkland, WA
Thank you for the good laugh, my mother loved it and of course sent it to all her Washingtonian friends.

From: 216  Now: 125   From: 38C Now: 32B From: Size 16  Now: Size 6

Most Active