Hello Washingtonians!

coreym
on 11/5/09 2:37 am - Grand Coulee, WA
Hi everyone!
I'm new here. I'm attending an information session on the 18th for the Rockwood/SHMC program in Spokane. I'm going with them because they are Center Of Excellence (or whatever its called) with my BC/BS-fep insurance.
I was hoping to hear of other's experiences with them, and also just wanted to stop in and say "hi!". I've been reading all of your great success stories. You are an inspiration to me!
jcheryld
on 11/5/09 12:31 pm
Hi there,
I don't know anything about the Rockwood/SHMC program but I wanted to extend my welcome your way! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

coreym
on 11/5/09 11:36 pm - Grand Coulee, WA
Hi! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I've spent the last half hour reading  your blog (hope you don't mind).... WOW! Lady, you are rockin' those size 8's!! I hope so badly that could be me one day!
jcheryld
on 11/6/09 3:08 pm

It WILL be you one day! Thanks for the compliments, and feel free to read away! That's what my blog is for. Add me so we can keep in touch!

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

lizzybear
on 11/6/09 4:08 am - Olympia, WA
I don't know anything about the Spokane area hospitals, but wanted to welcome you to Washington!!  Good luck with your weight loss journey! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

giver44
on 11/6/09 10:44 pm - Post Falls, ID
Hi Hon!!!  Welcome to Rockwood.  I can find nothing bad to say about them.  The surgeons, staff, and everyone there are great.  Supportive and make you feel one of the family. 
 I am 27 months out and down 130 pounds.  I attend the support groups regularily and everyone that participates are a GAS.  We welcome ANYONE.. people that have had it in the past, and people that have had other surgeons.
  I don't think you will be disappointed and good luck to you. Alice

MacawMother
on 11/7/09 1:20 am
Hi!  I'm in Spokane but I'm going to Dr. Penning in Post Falls for my surgery.  My co-worker just had her WLS through the Rockwood Clinic on Tuesday.  Welcome!
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
thisbe777
on 11/7/09 7:20 am
welcome aboard and good luck to you!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

coreym
on 11/7/09 10:58 am - Grand Coulee, WA
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Can't wait to be on the losing side with all of you.
Kathy P.
on 11/7/09 11:12 am - Port Orchard, WA
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! No experience with Rockwood/SHMC. But wanted to welcome you! I was in Grand Coulee on a road trip/vacation back in September...loved the area, even the winds down the valleys.
Good luck, you will do wonderful, and be sure to keep us posted!

Hugs,
Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Most Active