Need Some Advice

PinkFlamingoes
on 11/9/09 12:50 pm - Buckley, WA
The first month is especially rough . I hope the scope showed something . My son was on Depakote & it bothered his stomach . I  was on a anti depressant pre RNY , but afterward I seemed to malabsorb it . I am on Celexa & do fine . We are all so different . I sure hope your doc comes up with something to help .

marilynh
on 11/9/09 1:42 pm - Yelm, WA
Okay so my psychiatrist put me on abilify that dissolves on your tongue and that seems to be helping. I had my scope today and they did find a stricture. My Dr said that it was the smallest opening he has seen, he tried to dilate it today but was unsuccessful so now i have an appt in the GI clinic for them to try on Thursday. Hopefully all will go well and I will only need one dilation appt.
jillianD
on 11/9/09 2:12 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I was thinking about you today.

I am so glad you are getting some results.  As soon as they get your dialation done you are gonna feel so much better!!

Take care and thanks for the update!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active