local revisions?

shellshock
on 11/8/09 12:18 pm - Bremerton, WA
I am getting a revision from Lapband to RNY Medial on Nov. 17th. Check out Dr. Srikanth. He is awesome.

Shellshock
Revision from Lapband to RNY
Surgery date: 11/17/09 - Dr. Srikanth
HW 316/ SW 283/ CW 235 / 1st Goal 250/ 2nd Goal 200/ 3rd Goal 175 

Pam M.
on 11/10/09 4:16 pm - WA
I'm a band to RNY revision, and am thrilled with it. My doctor is awesome, Dr. Lauter in Bellevue. Plus, he does not require any crazy pre-op diet.

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

sppollock
on 10/28/09 1:51 pm, edited 10/28/09 1:52 pm
Vitalady, I am right behind you.  I had my original done a month after yours from Dr. Fox.  Have my revision scheduled for Dec. 3. 
vitalady
on 10/28/09 2:16 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
SLD? Same surgery? Distal RNY?

i revised 1/2000, but it was just SLD and I had pre-loaded all my nutrition so I told Dr Fox we coulda done it in the drive-thru. LOL Actually, not so much. But my recovery was uneventful. I'd poured as much fuel as I could into me so I had healing ability. I think it helped.

And my revision was in the old PSH, too.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

sppollock
on 10/28/09 2:35 pm, edited 10/28/09 2:36 pm
I will be stoping by the store to get some protein shakes prob. this weekend.  So I might see your or your husband there.  I have meet you both before, I used to be your Freight driver.
vitalady
on 10/28/09 2:56 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
UPS? Fed Ex? I know we had a Fed Ex guy who was One of Us.

Actually, I'm in Bellevue. Having eye surgery tomorrow, sticking round over the weekend.

But the girls will be happy to help you Sat. 10-4

Wanna come back NEXT weekend, tho?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

sppollock
on 10/28/09 3:01 pm, edited 10/28/09 3:01 pm
No problem, either will work for me.  UPS freight.  I used to bring the liftgate and deliver it into your garage.  Good luck with the eye surgery, I am sure things will work out well...
vitalady
on 10/28/09 3:07 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I feel like a dork. We've had Chad so long, the girls slap him around like he's their brother, KWIM? And we had Bill before that forever. He had a choice of keeping us or his biz area route. he rejcted us cuz we were still shipping syrups year round and so it made HIS record bad, cuz the breakage was so high. He had us and one of the coffee shops. Oops.

Now e know better and don't ship after first freeze.

Will I know ya when I see ya with my new eye?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

sppollock
on 10/28/09 11:20 pm
Maybe, I didnt pick up your freight, I delivered your freight.  I was the one that brought the tractor trailer into your driveway everyother week.  You might reconize me, its been atleast a year since I had the Puyallup route, I am now in Lakewood.
vitalady
on 10/30/09 3:12 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Hopefully I'll recognize you. I got a nice new eye yesterday. Working pretty good already!

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

Most Active