In shock! So excited! I'm going to have WLS THIS YEAR!!!

MacawMother
on 10/20/09 7:01 am
I just got back from my consultation with Dr. Pennings at Surgical Bariatrics Northwest.  I know my insurance covers the procedure so I'm not worried about being denied.  I already have a "tentative" surgery date of December 9th!   I have a ton of appointments to take care of in the meantime but I'm just flabergasted! 

Oct 22nd 10:30 for my exercise training consultation
Oct 22nd 11:00 for my mental health consultation
Oct 22nd 12:00 consultation with the dietician...
Oct 23rd begin my pre-op diet

I have to lose about 30 pounds prior to surgery.  I'm very motivated so I don't think that will be an issue.  

I have some lab work to do, an abdominal ultrasound and an ekg.

Nov 2nd I have a gastroscopy scheduled.

I've got to fit in two pre-op support group sessions in before surgery.
December 1st is my preop appointment! 

Wow!  A LOT to do!

Oh... and I guess I better fit in some Christmas shopping before the surgery!   Yikes!
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 10/20/09 8:43 am - WA

The time will fly by,  Don't forget to have someone take lots of photos. You may not think so now but you will be happy to see where you came from! Good luck 

Merrilou 

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 2:01 am - .., WA
Congrats :) I like Dr Pennings and you will love Shirley. PM me if you want. I think your in good hands.

Good for you and its a few weeks before Christmas so you will feel good by then. Good timing.
Helen_Anne
on 10/21/09 5:12 am - Bremerton, WA

WOW.... Congrats... you sure will be busy before your surgery date!!!

We are saving a spot on the Loser Bench for you...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 10/22/09 12:46 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congrats!!  You do have a lot to do, but it will make time fly right by!!  Take a deep breath and jump on we are making room for you on the loser's bench!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lizzybear
on 10/23/09 1:54 pm - Olympia, WA
Congratulations!!!  What a terrific way to start the new year - on the loser's bench!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active