Anyone want some protein drinks and vitamins?

Jenny A.
on 10/14/09 11:21 am - WA
Hi fellow Washingtonians! I live in Seattle and am nearly 2 weeks out from surgery.  Before surgery I bought this variety pack of Isopure Zero Carb protein drinks (http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2612796), and some vitamins (Bariatric Advantage chewable multivitamins, sublingual B-12, and "omega-3 chewy bites.")  Unfortunately for me, I learned quickly after surgery that I am completely intolerant of sugar alcohols, which are used to sweeten all of the above.  So, I'm wondering if anyone wants to take these off my hands. The vitamins are obviously all opened but I've only taken a few and three of the protein drinks are gone, so there are 9 left.  All of this stuff cost me over $100 - I'd like to recoup some of that but am obviously not trying to make money here!  Let me know if you're interested - thanks!

-Jenny
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
pnw
on 10/16/09 4:29 am - Vashon, WA
You may want to try them again in a few weeks - I understand it could all change again.

I am taking the Baratric Advantage with no issues.  I work in Seattle - South Lake Union.  If we are near each other perhaps we can arrainge a pick up. 

But like I said - wait until next month or even Dec.  your body may let you have it.

Mary - Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

mercedes19762003
on 10/16/09 5:36 am - Seattle, wa
Hi Jenny,  Glad to hear you made it thru the surgery okay.  I had my surgery in June and also live in Seattle so if you ever want to talk, look me up.

Christina
Jenny A.
on 10/16/09 11:24 am - WA
 Hey Mary - I'm in the Ravenna area so not too far away from you!  I don't think my body will ever allow me to consume sugar alcohols - I'd had issues before surgery too, just not as bad. 

Do you want the protein drinks and vitamins? Or just one or the other?
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
Tarapay
on 10/20/09 12:06 pm
If you're still looking to get rid of those drinks & vitamins, I'd be happy to buy them from you. I live up in Everett. Just give me a holler!
Most Active